Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Stronger by Author Shana Jay




 I won’t look back; I won’t settle I will do what pleases me
 I reminisced on yesterday, anticipated tomorrow, and dreamed about forevermore
 I refuse to let opinions rule my world causing me to second guess my destiny
 I evaluate my work, analyze my thoughts, and review the blueprint of my purpose
 I grind hard cause the hustle never sleeps
 I encourage myself when others try to manipulate and scheme
This place isn’t permanent
 I gotta stay focused
 It’s too many distractions trying to cloud my view
 I meditate practicing the art of listening while gaining instruction from a higher place
 I can’t give up now even though my soul grows weary
 I know I can make it
 I know I will make a difference
 I believe that I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me 

No comments:

Post a Comment