Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Draking and Shit by Author Shana Jay

Draking and shit 
On some other shit 
Letting this one nigga get over on me and shit 
That fuck me and leave me left in the cold kinda shit 
How many hoes I got to see parked in his drive way 
How many times I got to drive by and he aint there and shit
He think Im stupid and shit and sometimes Im in denial and shit 
He was just suppose to be something to do 
Someone to pass time when I got bored and shit 
Fucked up how I fell in love and shit 
Realizing eventually he was on playing mind games and shit 
Yes he still with that shit 
He want his cake and eat it too 
Never thought I would be this stupid and shit 
Eventually I will forgive myself 
Recover the broken pieces, glue them back together and shit 
Its so easy for him to cut ties and shit 
I realize those are just words and shit 
We are both crazy and that causes so much conflict
I hate him but I love him at the same time and shit
He knows that I will always be there for him and shit 
Addicted to his dick and how he stroke me and shit 
My folks tell me to use him for a good time cause he aint tryna commit
Wonder why hurt people hurt people instead of dealing with their own personal shit
He always comes back and sometimes I cant believe that shit 
I deserve better and I know that shit 
I always take him back after he does dumb shit 
After I said thats it
I dont take him seriously cause he does the same thing and shit 
Mad cause I can read him and shit 
Bicker thats all we do and shit 
I remember when he use to love me 
Now he just up and quit 
Just like that and he made it look so easy to do 
Now I sit back hurt, feeling pathetic and looking like a fool 
Knowing he is reading my words and shit
Giving him something to think about and shit 
He wondering if anybody knows who he is...that vain shit 
I stop caring, my words are done giving power to him and shit 


And just like that Im over it ~SJ

No comments:

Post a Comment