Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Put In Check By Author Shana Jay

In love or in comfort??
No one wants to abort 
Martin and Gina 
Bobby and Whitney 
That crazy love ...he doesn't really get me 
I laugh out loud at all of my dramatics 
He be like this crazy motherfucka right here ..shit ...gatdammit 
Looking to be tamed 
Pull me by my mane 
Tell me this aint what we gonna do 
I love you but you need to calm down boo
You run your house but you wont run me 
You can be free but you will respect me 
I balance you 
You balance me 
We are the reflection of prosperity 
I know you're stubborn but overall you have so many great qualities 
Just listen ...I have something to say 
My wisdom will help guide you on your way 
I want to see you grow
I desire you to get over the mistakes you have made 
You know what ............I need to hear him say all of these things 
Im looking to be put in my place 
Where is my place? 
Only he knows 
Until he realizes it .....anything goes 
Im listening for that tone 
Those words that say ........I am the man..you are the woman ..
Baby I love you now stay in your lane
All this extra shit I refuse to entertain it 
I got this, respect this, make love to this, reflect on this 
Im waiting.......
Waiting Patiently to be put in check

No comments:

Post a Comment