Friday, October 18, 2013

From Conception to Birth By Author Shana Jay

I protect those who are dear to me and he is dear to me 
So dear to my heart that I would fight for him 
He’s my light when the world goes dim 
He is worth the effort 
I have the faith 
I clean his glasses and wash his cape 
My personal superhero 
Clark Kent and Lois Lane 
We are healing together 
We hold hands in the rain 
We weather the storm together 
He is the real number in a calculated equation of my forever 
We are far from Bonnie and Clyde 
That dysfunctional romance is so cliche
Romeo and Juliet ....I laugh cause compared to us that’s childs play 
Even though we have our moments we wont allow the sun to go down on our wrath
We see things differently but we are headed down the same path 
Our communication is effective 
He is my hardset course but his lessons have directive 
When you’re in love you take the chance of getting hurt 
Its not intentional but most relationships have a little dirt 
From conception to birth
He fertilizes my embryo of thoughts
Pregnant with abstract ideas of us 
Giving birth to a world of trust 
The demonstrative side of me a mere hyperbole 
Evoking the emotions of intensity sowing a seed 
I want more of him ......greed 
My words are about him ......read 
He believes in me ........succeed 
My heart is his .......bleed 
Let it flow .......and just be ~SJ

No comments:

Post a Comment