Wednesday, October 2, 2013

kənˈfyo͞oZHən by Author Shana Jay

Walk away cause I know it wont stop 
Scared ... He has my heart 
Walk away thats the hard part
The control freak in me hates defeat 
Its cold out here in these streets 
Looking out the window for an opportunity
My stubbornness worse than the Republicans 
I refuse to budge 
I just want what I want 
Dont think he wants to face the truth 
Trying to enjoy my youth 
Friends tired of hearing my episodes 
They just reach for a mirror 
Look at the reflection 
You need to work on you 
Tears mixed with my fears 
What are we doing?
Its not clear
Denial has shifted gears  
Its right there but I would rather remain blind
I see the signs 


                                                              Im trying ~SJ

No comments:

Post a Comment