Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Lost by Author Shana Jay

Watch as I make love to paper with my words 
Love was conceived through ink adopting metaphors
Opening doors in a mansion of my thoughts 
Corridors leading to unoccupied rooms that have yet to be discovered 
Empty .....waiting on that special one to make my house a home 
I sit back watching, moving mountains in my mind 
Alone as I make vital decisions from my throne 
Forged in his image force to feel his pain 
My crown filled with thorns 
Onlookers who frown and continue to hold me in contempt 
But they forget that by his blood I am exempt
Its all politics I suppose 
Surrounded by women who capitalize on being called Bitches and Hoes 
Its not the shoes nor is it the clothes its the person who holds the pose 
Entangled by words that hold no meaning 
High off of pipe-dreams so it seems 
Those who dont want to lose but desire to be redeemed 
A grown man’s Queen 
Im sired to my King 
No matter how bad I want to run away 
His gentle voice causes me to stay 
Fear of the unknown, my cover has been blown 
Not sure what my next move should be in this game of chess
Checkmate I dont know my fate 
I have too much on my plate 
I just no he pleads with me to trust him....relax....and wait
Lost, in an unknown place ~SJ

No comments:

Post a Comment