Thursday, October 9, 2014

Dreams vs My reality by Author Shana Jay

I woke up in a dream 
I wasnt angry anymore 
I was ok with the situation 
I wasnt so emotional 
I let things go 
I realized God had something so much better for me 
I settled for a little just to say I had someone 
Its sad how sadness and loneliness will make you appear desperate 
I know my worth 
I know I will inherit the earth 
Mistakes help you learn 
Mistakes will help you grow
Thinking positive even though things didnt go my way 
If I had my way I wonder would I be happy 
Or would I still be chasing after the imaginary 
Walking away was the best thing I could have done 
Going in another direction following the sun 
Temptation is still there 
There will always be someone there pretending to care 
In this world of reality the devil will never play fair~SJ 

No comments:

Post a Comment