Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Speak Life by Author Shana Jay

I speak life where apart of you is dead
I speak life into your wounds and the tears that were shed
I speak life into your mind and bless you with creativity
I speak life and this is more than an epiphany
I speak life into your spirit and into your soul
I speak life where you are broken ..God will make you whole
I speak life because I believe in you
I speak life into everything that you do
I speak life because the tongue is a powerful thing
I speak life into every message that you bring
I speak life because I know this is what you need to succeed
I want to sow a positive seed so I speak life
I speak life into your music
I speak life into your dreams
I speak life into the artist that sing
I speak life into everything that you do
I speak life because I believe in you
Anything you touch will be blessed
I speak life because I see visions of your success
I speak Life~SJ

No comments:

Post a Comment