Saturday, October 25, 2014

Moving On .....by Author Shana Jay

My Achilles heel 
There are no other words 
But I cant let my feelings cause a ripple effect of emotions 
Im letting you go 
I release the soul tie that caused my spirit to be broken 
Change my heart 
I have the power to move forward 
I have always been strong enough to walk away 
Tired of the show ...
Im removing myself from this masquerade 
Its time to change the cycle 
Moving on 
I need a track to write the lyrics to that song
You cant move forward when loose ends where never tied 
You cant move forward when the love you have for her never died 
You can love someone but not be “IN LOVE” 
You stick around because you feel obligated
Dedicated but your choice has stunted your growth 
Confused because you are still trying to understand the things that you do 
Im moving on though 
I need a change of scenery
I cant deny the chemistry 
I cant save you from your misery 
I can only abort and save myself 
This relationship isnt good for my health 
I cant compete 
Im moving on ....I need more 
With you I still feel incomplete 
Its weighing me down 
Loving you has brought me to my knees~SJ

No comments:

Post a Comment