Tuesday, October 7, 2014

My Body is My Temple By Author Shana Jay

My body is my temple 
Every curve every dimple 
Its simple yet so complicated 
The sin is hard to wash away once penetrated 
The soul tie 
Some made me cry 
Others made me feel like I could fly 
Now Im intertwined with his mind
We dont have much time 
But I can feel what he feels 
I know the areas where he needs to heal 
Discerning his heart
Even though we are miles apart 
My body is my temple 
Its a beautiful vessel so instrumental 
He played it and found my melody 
We were in sync a perfect composed harmony 
The sin was so sweet 
Guilty pleasures 
A forbidden treasure 
Only heaven could measure 
All this chemistry 
Look at what sin did to me 
Look at what has become of us 
Clothed in lust
In God we trust 
Now we must repent
I still carry your scent  
With every decision there is a price to pay 
Begging for forgiveness as I pray  
Some how we were led astray 
Tomorrow is a new day 
He wiped my tears away and said not to cry 
He is a forgiving God 
He gave us a second chance 
He took my hand .....
I can see His footprint in the sand~SJ 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment