Sunday, October 12, 2014

Friendship and Loyalty By Author Shana Jay

Friendship and Loyalty 
Im still waiting to see 
Waiting for things to come through 
Trying to determine the lies from the truth 
High expectations lead to disappointments 
Im losing friends so that theory is pointless 
Who can I trust?
Who’s word do I believe?
Times have been tough and God continues to reveal the truth to me 
The truth has been disheartening 
Lying lips on smiling faces .....the betrayal ...it stings 
The truth has made me cry
My soul has to be untied 
I have to forgive myself for being so trusting 
Especially dealing with predators ...modern day wolverines
When I attempt to connect the dots in my semi-circle 
Its still hurtful 
It is what it is 
Im really trying to pass this Friends and Loyalty pop quiz ~SJ

No comments:

Post a Comment