Saturday, October 11, 2014

Mind Fu*k By Author Shana Jay

Can I mind fuck you?
Let me undress your thoughts 
Can I ride your brain waves 
Can I mind fuck you?
Im good with my hands can I stroke your ego too?
French kiss your frontal lobe 
Let me help you flex your cortex 
Intellectual conversation is better than sex 
Your cranium turns me on 
I like it hard your mind I want to bone 
I want to give you mental orgasms
When you think it gives me spasms
Something about you makes my brain wet 
You know how to make it rain
The architecture of your brain is insane 
They call me the mind whisperer let me give you multiple eargasms ....
Let me give you the brain food you need 
Allow me to sow mental seeds 
I want you to be all that you can be 
I love making connections in the intersections of your thoughts
I love the geography of your humanity 
Your mind is the crown jewel of my heart 
Making connections  
I can give you a mental erection
I can blow your mind I like getting inside your head 
Mind fucking you in my bed  
Ejaculate .....I can make your dreams cum 
Dont be scared ....Mind fucking you will be fun ~SJ
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment