Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Better






Im trying 
Trying to do better 
I want to be consistent like the weather 
Change, I have rearranged a few obstacles in my life 
Are you ready?
I have replaced the fake 
No need to carry those who aren’t for me 
All that I am and that I will become
Ralph Lauren shades bright as the sun
If I have to travel this road alone Im not opposed of this being my super hero theme song
If I have to patiently wait my turn then let it burn 
Is there enough love left?
Actions show uncertainty quiet as kept 
If I gave you all the love I have inside will chaos be the reason we divide
Do you remember how to love or did you let that part of you drift out to sea 
How can we make love if you don't love me?
I have canceled my subscription to my adDICKtion
Church or charter lakeside 
The mind of a genius, talented and gifted 
Draped in stubbornness Venus and Mars our worlds collide 
Hazelnut brownsugar with a side of buttercream
I remember you and all of your dimensions 
I remember your aspirations your dreams
Digital planets our energy draws one another 


Im trying to become a better lover 

2 comments: