Monday, September 9, 2013

Exposed by Author Shana Jay


Words have meaning 
In arguments they can be demeaning 
Words hurt 
I was cruel 
You cant take them back isnt that the rule
They made me look hypocritical 
Its so difficult to apologize even though it would be wise 
Despised by my actions but loved for the person that I am 
When you laid eyes on me I knew I wasnt the person you wanted me to be 
Time made things easy 
I revealed my secrets so freely 
You made me feel beautiful 
Being with you was fruitful 
Beneficial to my soul 
The words you sowed into my brokenness
Afraid, I must confess 
Unaware how much you really cared
Did you know that you added so much inspiration to my life  
You accepted my downfalls when the world tried to make a mockery of me 
I never felt so safe but I was so fixated on how long this luxury would last 
What I thought was my future at the present is now my past
It all happened so fast 
So furious that I failed 
I failed you and I failed myself 
What was suppose to be a wonderful experience has now become distant and limited 
Cold and frigid   
The sun went down on our wrath 
Yet the moon still gives as sense of hope 
Im still trying to cope 
Im still waiting 
Inside Im hating the circumstances but what can I do?
Its not my place to chase what you desire to be erased 
But if I still hold that place in your heart 
The place that allowed freedom and magic
The one designated for you and I
Then lets go there....thats if you still care ~SJ

No comments:

Post a Comment