Sunday, September 15, 2013

Ties That Bind by Author Shana Jay

No matter near or far you will always have my heart 
Our connection is so strong I can feel your vibe in a room full of people 
No one will completely understand our story 
Every subject line, Every verb, Every rhyme its ours till the end of time 
Not sure what I would do without your smile, your touch, your brilliant mind 
I find it hard to breathe when you're not with me 
The one who believes and wants nothing but to see me succeed 
My muse, My Genesis the beginning and end, a perfect Revelation 
With you I am the best I can be 
Without you my life is a total catastrophe 
You are the equal balance that reflects the light inside 
I shine brighter when you’re around 
If I had to chose I would do it allover again 
Like Summer meets Spring you are my everything 
Winter when we dont see eye to eye 
You help me navigate through tough times
You still see beauty through the tears I cry
My horizon separating the earth from the sky 
You are the reason why I fight harder
You give me a reason to try 
My rising sun the phoenix of the rising moon 
I paint a picture of our union on the black sands 
You and I hand in hand 
I am your woman 
You are undoubtedly my man 
My biggest fan
You are the candle I am the wick
You will always be my first pick
My favorite number one hit  
My fire and desire   
You complete me 
You breathe life back into my soul
You are my everything 
You make me whole ~SJ

No comments:

Post a Comment