Tuesday, September 17, 2013

If You Love Me By Author Shana Jay

But if you love me then tell me so 
I dont want to be compared to the next heaux  
Do you see me? 
Do you know what you have?
But if you love me your actions would reflect this
I love you more than you love me 
It no longer bothers me like it use too 
Stone for stone Im so tired of it 
We’re grown and I know your heart
The games that we have both played I’m passed that 
A new year is fastly approaching I’m done with the make believe 
But if you love me you will learn to let things go 
But if you love me you wouldn’t be afraid to let your true feelings show 
You would be able to express how you feel 
Its ok to be vulnerable I can respect whats real 
I pour out my emotions to you 
I show you all of me 
But if you love me you would see
I dont come with a remote so stop trying to control me 
Im not your puppet, no strings, no stage 
But if you love me you would allow me to be free 
The things that made me love you are now pushing me away 
I cry out to you but you dont have an ear to hear 
Or maybe you do but youre entangled in so much fear 
Do you know you mean the world to me 
But if you love me you would know 
If you love me you would stop fighting the feeling so we could both grow
I’m tired but through it all I still love you 
But 
But if 
But if you 
But if you love me 
But if you love me you would see my love for you through my poetry 
My heart is crying out to you
My soul is reaching out to you 
But if you love me like you say you do you would end the feud 
If you loved me you wouldn’t treat me the way that you do 
But thats if you love me like you say you do 
But I will forever love my soulmate, my inspiration, my muse ~SJ

No comments:

Post a Comment