Sunday, September 8, 2013

Surrender to the Flow by Author Shana Jay

Patience or stubbornness?
What is this?
My words being twisted 
Are you Oliver Twist?
Misconstrued, Confused ...uh-oh then here comes the attitude
Egos flare 
I have a headache I need some bayer
I think you missed the point 
Sometimes you get it sometimes you dont
No self-defense just walk away
Let it go 
Lets move forward
Let it flow
Lets make love 
Call in the troops Im tired of the war
What are we fighting for?
All this unnecessary behind the scenes drama
Im ready for positive karma
Im exhausted from being mad
Its almost pathetic 
So sad ...looking crazy, cant change holding onto the past
Im ready to taste the sweetest thing I’ve ever known
The passionate kisses that use to intoxicate me
I know emotions are high but we’re still grown
Honesty is a two way street
Im abandoning my anger I cant compete
We can be discreet 
I miss the passion 
I miss the heat
I miss your hand in mine 
Without you I feel incomplete
I wonder do you think of me 
Is it my love you seek?
What is the sun minus the moon?
Lyrics no tune
A guitar without strings
I miss the simple things
As I watch the throne 
Whats a a Queen without her King? ~SJ

No comments:

Post a Comment