Saturday, September 7, 2013

Fade to Black by Author Shana Jay



A horrible feeling 
A dramatic invasion of my thoughts 
Needless to say I’m a leader who cant be bought 
I have memorable days that brings awareness to the fact that Im human
Back to building the wall that so eloquently guarded my heart 
Love or was it black magic?
Not sure what kind of voodoo it is that you do but I cant wash it away it with soap
I wont forget your name
What is it about my past flame?
Heartbreak warfare for someone who doesnt seem to care 
Bloodshed everywhere 
I wish you could comprehend my pain 
Poker face as I pretend I refuse to bend 
Secrets too deep 
A maze when it comes to who you really are 
Confused by the things that you do 
Realizing your actions have nothing to do with me 
A mothers love thats my prognosis 
I wish she would have paid more attention to this 
We are both buried alive in the realities of our own world 
I want to discover your true story 
Blurred lines and land mines 
I cant go back in time
I pray that on your voyage peace you will find 
I know where to go from here 
Have no fear I know how to disappear ~SJ

No comments:

Post a Comment