Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Time By Author Shana Jay



Time waits for no man
Time is testing my patience to see if Im made of steel 
Testing my will 
Testing to see if I will just sit still 
I wish time was on my side 
Its just the sign of the times 
Loneliness settles upon the fear of time and what it may bring 
To have faith in what remains to be seen is a continuous struggle of my very being 
The order of time versus the survival of patience 
Observing the reaction that needs replacement
Surrender to time, in the end thats all we have left
Time heals, regret kills, this is a common threat
Time will set up a meeting with the purpose of your life 
Time measures the strength of character and if certain situations are worth the fight 
Time exposes the truth and whats real
Time allowed the emptiness inside to be filled 
Time is precious so make the best of it 
Time ..........

No comments:

Post a Comment